Okay, I know it has been a while and you have all probably stopped visiting our blog. Sorry about the lapse. This summer should be a little more exciting and hopefully I publish a lot more posts. The first event of the summer was that Lexi and I got to go to Lagoon with my aunt Tami and mom. It was the perfect day to go, wasn't too hot (but then we didn't get to go on any wet rides). While we were there we saw lots of old friends, it was great.
Lexi thought she was so big when we were there. She would just cruise around and people would just stare and adore her. We're not getting as many jaw drops from her walking as we did at 8 months but people still ask, "How old is she?"
4 comments:
She is so adorable! I love how independant she is, walking with her hands down to her side, she needs no help, that's for sure. I can tell she has a very cute personality in that picture on the curb!
She sure is cute. I foung your link through Nikki's blog, hope you don't mind me blog stalking and I hope all is going well.
She is so cute!!!
She is an adorable little girl. I can't believe how big she is getting. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment