Alexia Delyn Burk (she is named after both of her grandmas, Frances DeAnn Davis and Kathlyn Burk) was born August 9th, 2008. She just barely missed the 8-8-08 and went with the 8-9-08 instead. Curt and I are thinking that we'll have to convice her that her favorite number is 9. She was born on the 9th at 9:11pm, she weighed 7 lbs 9 oz, she was 19 inches long, and she was born in room 9.
We are adjusting to being parents, we have a lot to learn. Lexi isbeautiful and we are so happy to have her in our family. Our dog Cydni is alittle jealous but it is going great. Our little family is growing and we couldn't be happier.
Corey also has a few things about the day Lexi was born on his blog along with some pics if you would like to visit. His link is located under Corey & Jill to the right.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Our daughter Lexi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The pictures are so cute. I am so happy for you. Lexi is so beautiful. Congratulations. I think that you can click on my name above this comment and find my blog. I am glad that you started a blog too...it is fun to keep in touch with people. Did you guys get moved into your house? If so, you should put some pictures up so I can see what it looks like. Good Luck with everything.
Tamber
She is absolutely PERFECT!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! She is a wonderful addition to your family.
Congrats Curtis and Brittany! She is absolutley adorable! I am so happy for you! I was excited to see you here in the blogging world, thank you for the invite! My blog address is evenkev.blogspot.com it will be fun to see what you guys are up to. It sounds like you built a home, where at? We just built a year ago in South Jordan, and we love it! Keep in touch. Eve
Congratulations!!! We wish so much that we could be there to see her. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to hold her in December.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Thanks for the link to your blog...we also have one www.jaredandamberc.blogspot.com. It will be great to keep in touch and see what each other is doing. Congrats again on the new baby!
What a suprise!! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations!!! She is so cute!! Brooklyn was also due on the fifth of August but decided to come on the tenth. She is now a year old and I can't believe how quick it has gone. Parenthood is just absolutely wonderful. I am very excited for you. Congratulations again!!!
We are so happy for you! She is so cute!!! Enjoy every moment because it goes by way too fast! Have you moved yet? I am glad you have a blog now!
Post a Comment