CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our labor day weekend

We had fun over labor day weekend. We visited parents, took Lexi to church, and went to the park.


The outfit Lexi wore on Sunday was darling, everyone was excited to hold her and get their picture taken.



On Monday the weather was perfect after the rain so we went to the park. I was excited to be able to put Lexi in her hooded outfit before she grew out of it. At the park Curtis and Cydni played some catch and then we all went for a walk by the river, it was perfect.


Last, Curtis had fun taking naps with Lexi.

3 comments:

Tash said...

Awww! What a cute little family! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

Brenda said...

She is SO cute! Sounds like fun. I love the nap picture too!

Cami said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I love her hoody - so cute!